Sunday, October 30, 2011

Introduction

Welcome! If you entered this website, it is likely that you own an Android-powered device and you intend to either expand your territory of knowledge regarding Android modding, either start modding for the first time. In either cases, you'll stand out!


This website will not only contain information regarding Android modding, but news about tech stuff, too. And by tech I don't mean a new door design for your bathroom; I mean a concept for a new type of display having a full high definition resolution spread onto 4.7 inches of LED-coated sheet. Okay, maybe a new door design for your bathroom, too -- since you don't see that every day :-) .


So, this website will have several sections :
-Android, which would include : tutorials, custom ROMs & mods, themes, applications etc.
-Tech News
and
-Tune of the Week (but this remains to be sorted out later on) -- because I am a drum & base lover myself, I think this section will contain mostly drum & base (dubstep, too, maybe) music -- from YouTube, most probably. That, just to keep you entertained in case the Android world suddenly collapses (which will never happen ) :-D .


I may think of other sections as well. It depends -- on what, I am not entirely sure.


Also, please be aware of the fact that I am a student in the first year in the "arts" of electrical engineering. Not that it matters what I study, but the problem is that my spare-time might be narrowed (by force, of course) once every a couple of months, since university life isn't all shiny and beautiful... hope you know what I mean. So... don't expect me to be able to put up a new post every one / two days. I'll try to keep this up, anyway...

4 comments:

  1. I ain't seeing a tune of the week :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SPojs So it seems at least someone is interested in this :D. I'll really consider putting a section about that up.

    ReplyDelete